View Single Post
Old January 24, 2017, 12:21 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Maybe. I am not sure I agree with that though. Not all crimes deserve jail time. Her main goal right now is to prove that she was married (she had her lawyer next to her it seems). This will serve two purpose:

1) They can go through legal divorce where she can claim half of arafats wealth.

2) she is a victim and a good girl

If for a second you think either her and arafat wants to be married to each other at this point, you are lying to yourself. There is no trust, no respect nothing is left in this so called "relationship".

This girl has the balls to go to his house, confront his mother and then comes to camera and trashes his mothers character and also says she was physically attacked by the mother - I mean a girl like that you should not even give them even one look.... and poke your eyes out if you do by mistake.

The reason I wrote she is a very smart girl because she is and she should know better what would be a real marriage certificate and what would be a fake one. If there is no official registry of this marriage.. this never happened.. PERIOD. She can not play oh "ami bodhai, ami boka, ami kichi jaantam na"... There are real victims out there.. rights of whom are taken away... Laws are created for them.. but abused by certain girls...

This girl can buy and sell us 5x over I can tell you just from that interview....
To be honest, I am glad that she is not a boka girl and can sell me 5x over. They need to be smarter and should not tolerate any form of injustice. There are some pathetic "Men" out there who love to exploit women and use them as disposable tissue. Girls need to be smarter and stronger so that those so called men will think twice before using them like an object. This girl had the courage to fight for her rights and I respect that. Is she abusing the law is another story.

I agree with you about having no trust in the relationship after the lawsuit. I also didnt buy when she said she wants to do shongshar with Sunny. Probably she said what her lawyers wanted her to say.

But I would totally support that girl if she can prove that they were legally married. That is the part she needs to prove to make this case a legit one