View Single Post
Old October 20, 2005, 05:20 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally posted by tiger_man
Quote:
Originally posted by Hatebreed
You have no right to judge whether or not I deserve to be rich.

It is SAD because unlike any other rich people's kids, only Bill Gates' will get the least amount despite the vast fortune he's made and I never implied anything negative by what I said so don't jump to the frickin conclusion my friend.

Unless you have anything constructive to say, don't say nothing. Your personal attack will not be welcomed.
dude hatebreed...you dont have to be so defensive....

orphy was only joking...u cud say so by his tone and emoticons......do you know how much sarcasm i endured when i said nazmul hussain is my favourite player?? i never lashed back....even if i did, i wasnt so aggressive...

take it easy.......you dont have to listen to me but me and i am sure most ppl in the forum dont want to have a good discussion turned sour....

How can I be defensive and aggressive at the same time? Quite a few people have made remarks about me to an unnecessary extent. I don't mind criticism or a simple joke but when a person is being judgemental through sarcasm, I don't appreaciate it. You probably have the tolerance and patience to endure such comments but I dont, and thus my 'aggressive' reply to make that clear. Thanks for your concern anyway.