View Single Post
Old December 12, 2012, 02:59 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Just watching our win again and man that last over from Rubel looks worser everytime i see it!! , it was like a big cat just toying with a mouse out there, and the more he tried the more he was dismissed with disdain, so the question is how much will this take out of his confidence? i know every bowler has been hit out of the ground but this happened TWICE against the same man, and if he didn't learn from the first horror show then will he ever learn?

This is your best pacer so surely you must be worried?
he never learnt and will never learn. do you know these are actually not the only two times. he also lost us a game agaisnt sri lanka.

srilnka chasin 15 odd were sruggling for 6-5 and then they finally needed 39 of 36 balls with 2 wickets gone. and rubel came to bowl and murali tharan hit him for 20 in over and 12 of another over and we lost the game.

i agree with you he though our best bowler is a very crap bowler and getting crapper as he has never learnt.

BUT i see bigger problem and worry for WI. last match i say two WI batsman got their stumps uprooted to the bowling of such a crap bowler. seriously, great WI batsman who got out that day should have never been out to a crap bowler in that fashion. honestly ur batsman are not that poor that they would get out in such way to these crap bowlers.
if theyget out in such fashion agaisnt rubel then what will they do aganst better bowlers of better teams.

perhaps the players eho got their stumps uprooted (gayle and smith) should have been replaced by the players who were missing from ur strongest lot (charles, ramdin, bravo).