View Single Post
Old July 20, 2011, 08:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBW103
Swift, who replaced Fountain, is confident about making the Tigers a better fielding unit despite knowing that laziness is a common trait among sub-continental players.

Here it is, just for you, cos last time I looked BD players were sub continent.

He also said he feels nothing needs to be done.. so why get rid of Julien then? Why bring this guy in if he cannot feel anything needs changing?

I am not lighting fires... I am pointing out what you are not seeing, which is someone who has admitted he cannot help much and that basically he is expecting lazy cricketers.

He could have said: "I can bring much to this role, build on the excellent work done by Julien and further enthuse the players with some new ideas"... but he didn't say any of that.
Like i said you are just trying to find points out of nothing... and that's your right. where did he say he will do nothing? where did he said bd players are lazy? you are making 2+2=5 here (IMO)... And why do you think he needs to mention Julien by name? and what makes you think a fielding coach would be able to talk like a MBA person or a politician?

And again the reporter asked him what he thinks about his job despite knowing sub continent players are lazy... and then he answered. on top bd media is well known for adding stuff.

After all this end of the day you might be right but these words to me doesn't raise any red flags. All i am saying its too early to start a hate thread on somebody...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled