View Single Post
Old February 8, 2007, 07:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by moula
Can't agree with aminul's decision about bringing javed omar back, if any, it should be Razin saleh. not only fielding, he can throw some ball, too. more importantly razin won't waste lot of valuable balls against big teams when every extra runs is very important.
i also agree with you. apart from including javed omar in the team, i agree with all other inclusions and exclusions bulbul made. i really would like rafique in the team instead of razzaq. razzaq may have a better economy rate than rafique. but i dont think that is the only criteria to compare bowlers. rafique still proved that he is still a great batsman and he can still save the team from a disaster. i also like rajin. a great fielder he is. mash, aftab, ash, rajin they are just world class fielders. rajin can also bowl. and luckily he is not an SLA. but i dont know how effective his bowling is going to turn out agains teams like India or Srilanka. ash just needs to click. i hope he starts scoring soon. its about time. nothing to say about habibul, mashrafee, aftab, nafees as they are automatic choices. and yes i want pilot in the team. mushfiq has a long way to go. seriously.