View Single Post
Old May 12, 2009, 12:09 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

I was actually thinking of it the whole day, well, since i found out Mash is not playing today.
Thanks to Xunta, you saved from writing a big post here mate.

But seriously, this is just not another conspiracy theory that i'm trying to cook up, but I'm finding reasons to believe that these all well be a ploy to undermine Bangladesh in the upcoming World Cup.

Remember 17th March 2007? We all do.

What was a glory for us, was a doomsday for the indians. It put them in shame and brought them hard down to earth from their self-acclaimed heavenly position. Even with their billion hopes and billion bucks, they lost to the baby of test cricket and got their butt kicked out of the world cup.
They were so confident that even their then captain Dravid complained about the inadequate rest between the finals of the WC and Bangladesh tour.

So, come this time and being grouped against Bangladesh again, they want to avenge that lucklustre lost during the last world cup and name & shame us on the next available opportunity.

So, what do they do?
They take two of our biggest stars ( Captain and Vice Captain) and keep them out of games, denying them of some valuable match practise before the world cup. Keep their morale low.

Also, Sakib was not picked despite being the top ranked all rounded at the time of the auction.

Its not that they are afraid of losing to us.
Its their ego that was dented and they want to take revenge. Much like the Italians did after the '90 WC with Maradona after his team beat them in the semi finals and denied them of a chance to be the world champs in their home soil.

Let them do whatever they do.
We will answer them on 6th June.
Mark that date on your calender bcci.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]