View Single Post
Old March 21, 2014, 11:56 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysun
I don't know if you guys have noticed this but Tamim hasn't been really convincing in the three games he has played so far. Doesn't look 90% fit and he hasn't been timing his shots. Does Shamsur even come to the equation any time soon?

And with a batting order in Tamim, Anamul, Shabbir, Shakib, Mushfiq, Nasir, Riyad, Reza; don't you think we need to bolster that line after Mushfiq? They are most probably going to come at the death around 15+ and is the time when batters need to clear boundaries from the word go. But guys like Riyad, Nasir will consume balls and Reza can't even hit a boundary! Surely Mominul needs to be in there in place of Nasir, Zia must be considered and be brought in as his line and length at SBNS wicket will be good if he can hit the right spot and surely Gazi cannot be AS bad as Razzak? Gazi can even tonk a few!

So my ideal lineup for the Super 10 would be:

Tamim, Anamul, Shabbir, Shakib, Mushfiq, Mominul, Zia, Riyad, Gazi, Mashrafe, Al-Amin
shamsur should be seriously considered, he can hit from ball one, mominul should also be considered, not sure about gazi but if it's between him and razzak then gazi is probably worth a go at this point (though i think atm we have better options than both razzak and gazi but not in the squad).