View Single Post
Old December 7, 2010, 06:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

This is the very reason I want to see more A/Academy team international team matches throughout the year. It will help the "out of form" "recovering" "up and coming" players to get their groove back/restore/proven at the international stage. Clearly Mash bowled 6 overs in a row in the 1st match in order to justify his inclusion in the team. Shakib, being a junior player albeit a captain could not say much as Mash went ahead and leaked 36 runs...anyway it happens and I am sure Mash was trying his best to do well. I dont blame him, rather the selectors for not allowing him enough time for sufficient match practice..

At the INT level, every match counts, specially now for a team like BD. As we saw how crazy the IND/ZIM/ENG fans went when BD lost to ZIM. Some people cant stand the fact that BD has a test status. I am sure ICC is also watching. Even the top teams dont allow experiments with struggling players at the int matches, unless he is a megastar, and that is also for a few matches only...

Last edited by reyme; December 7, 2010 at 07:03 PM..