View Single Post
Old August 17, 2018, 10:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Yeah i’m not sure about mominul and mithun, they scored runs but mominul still seems to be boundary reliant, mithun had serious technical weaknesses which needed to be addressed so without having seen these innings it’s impossible to know whether he gave these technical issues any attention.

But saifuddin is an interesting one, did well before national team, didn’t do that well in national team, is doing well in A team...

Al amin is a very under the radar prospect I’m interested in though, I remember him doing well in an u19 World Cup, he’s brought in some very solid results over the years domestically, can bowl a bit but his strength is middle/lower order batting. He has a lot of not outs, especially in list A cricket, if it was easier to access scorecards I’d just go and check but I’m interested in what happened with these not outs? Was he chasing down targets? Was he setting a target and remained not out with a good strike rate? He’s also played a few big innings so he’s not just a cameo batsman.