View Single Post
Old May 6, 2011, 03:38 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Buzz Lightyear
Default The Allrounder Shanks Back

“So want to join me Dada, I’m planning to go back to Bangladesh? You could be batting coach”
Suddenly they heard a commotion, someone was choking nearby, with a shout of horro Shakib realised it was Yuvraj(he had gained a huge amount of weight and shakib couldn’t tell at first what the bloated mass on the floor was). He seemed to be trying to say something
“revital…………” SHakib jumped into action and slapped him on the back akin to a WWE slap expelling the stuck “Revital TM” tablet from Yuvraj’s throat.
“Thank you you two…was practising my lines for revital ad, when.. choked..” Yuvraj gasped. “How can I ever thank you? Do you have teams?”
Shakib didn’t answer but Ganguly did.
“I’m available”
“Then welcome. Welcome to the Pune warriors.” Thus Ganguly joined Pune leaving Shakib alone to continue his quest.
Suddnely alarms were sent off all around them. SHakib blinked in the light like a rabbit caught in front of headlights or worse Ranatunga after a biyer dawat, unable to move with his jaw rather open as though wanting more “dawat”.
“There he is! Get him”
Shakib turned around to see Eoin “Haash, Murgi” Morgan who set off in hot pursuit. Behind him ran a few other KKR players with Sarabjeet “Laddu-Guddu” Ladda bringing up the rear.
“Guys slow down”
Shakib ran and ran, he crossed a ditch, then a road, then hurdles (which was odd thought Shakib) suddenly he saw a black car in the distance, but surely it couldn’t be the same black car. As shakib reached it he realised it was a taxi of sorts. He jumped in.
“Quick get me over the border as fast as you can” shakib looked at the driver’s seat, he couldn’t see anyone, a man in the front seat turned around to look at him.
“Where’s the driver”
A chimpanzee turned around from the driver’s seat and gave Shakib a thumbs up.
“Are you sure?”
The man grinned, and replied
“Don’t worry, No Sugar” and with that the car roared to life and left it’s pursuers to eat the dust and fumes. Ladda was again “laddu Guddu”.
Shakib breathed a sigh of relief a few minutes later as the taxi dropped him off.
As Shakib walked away he thought he noticed the man talking to the car.
Talking to the car?
Shakib looked back and there was no-one there.
He had reached an alley way. If only he could get over the wall
“You can nott get over the wall yaar” said someone as though they had read his mind. Shakib turned around to see his escape route blocked by none other than Jaidev “Upper cut Under cut” Unadkat. He was backed up by a few cronies including a chimpanzee.
“You were expected Shakib”
Shakib turned around to see the car talking to him.
Of course! It had been following him, the Knight Rider car. His game was up.
“the supreme Knight Rider expects you”
………………………………………… ……………………………..
Shakib was marched through a futuristic set of doors and structures and was oddly reminded of a George Lucas film. He reached the end. There was someone sitting on a chair on top a dais with his back turned to him. He was gasping and rasping, he must be the Darth Rider, thought Shakib.
The Knight Rider slowly stepped down from the dais and took off his helmet
Recognition dawned on Shakib
“Chacha!”

TO BE CONTINUED