View Single Post
Old June 24, 2009, 10:07 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Is that suggest nobody should comment on ODI until you do?

No body put the total data of ODI games and MOM yet. I plan to do it by this. If you already haves those and based on comment on that please feel free to share with us. I am not ready to comment on ODI PMOMR before I have the whole data in front of me. that’s why I meant by premature to discuss ODI MOM. haven’t seen the whole data of all our MOMs and Games we won.

I plan to do that this weekend and then I will express my opinion on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan

You picked up MOM criteria knowing well you can make a case off it, which some [if not many] has not enough interest to accept as sole criteria. For example someone can claim our batting should be the criteria since bowling is somewhat per level. And obviously will try his level best to prove vice versa. And I am sure you too will do the same, the outcome of your analysis is somewhat written on the wall.
I guess you are over estimating my capabilities. I even don't know who are the front runner MOMs and PMOMR in ODI and I am will tro see how newer players are doing compared with Marshrfee and Ash.

Well interm of using MOMs for identifying "match Winners", I can also say that a fans of a particular player are the most vocal and trying their best to nullify the concept. They tend to say its not measurable only fans ( of a particular player I guess) can identify who is the match winner.

This MOM can not be the only way to judge a "Match Winner" but its a way ....... and its a much better measurable way than few are suggesting as a alternative way. Wait a minute, nobody even bothers to suggest an alternate measurable way except that it cannot be measurable...that’s make me think may be it may not be perfect ... but there is no better way to judge a match winner...