Thread: Golf
View Single Post
Old June 19, 2008, 11:58 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
His brand of Sport is you break your jaw, two front teeth, you suck it up and still hit the ring and try to break the opponents jaw in the next opportunity. Physically golf becomes a mere game then compared to sports. Unless you have two hair line fracture on your knee and you suck it up (do not disclose, ignore Doctor's warning) and win a major. Now then it at par with Sports.
That description only matches Xtreme sports. I'll never be into it Well, he looks like to be a boxer. I left boxing in 1984 after only trying it for 4 years. Ameature of course. That's too risky. I saw fellows dying and having permanent brain damage.

I too was a sports fanatic, I gave up tennis at young age, as it wasn't feeling like enough of exertion playing with all middle aged/old seniors all over BD tennis courts. Instead would go to squash in the evening, that was after about 2/3 hours of basketball in the after noon. But yet, once I go through 18 holes, I feel quiet good exercise.

Thanks for the info on Sohel_NR. Good to know