View Single Post
Old May 5, 2012, 01:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Ok, let me make one thing clear.. I have already posted my fav allrounder of all time which has nothing to do with IPL (post #14) .. Then the discussion shifted to Kallis and I just gave my personal opinion that I don``t like Kallis though he is one of the greatest all rounders of all time (post #24).. In none of my post I said anything about IPL.. Why would I judge someone based on IPL when I`ve been following their cricket for so long? ? ? I was very much on topic I believe ..

Who took the wrath on you? ? you asked me why don`t I like Kallis`s batting? ? I said that`s my personal preference.. you shouldn`t have asked me to explain my personal preference.. Why is it necessary to like each and every player of the world? ? Why do you have to judge people`s choice? ? Everyone has their own point of view.. shouldn`t we just respect each other`s opinion? ?
A bit combative are we not today?

So was I - on topic...until you guys went bonkers.
I was on topic - I was talking about Kallis, and how he says in his interview how hard it is to be an all-rounder. The OP did not ask for favorite all-rounder of all time. So, say who you think is best in your opinion, did I go bash your opinion like you started bashing my Kallis posting? By the way I never said Kallis was best in my op, but he is up there.

Plus I did not ask why you did not like Kallis style, I asked "What is wrong with it [his style]?" It wasn't about you, so chill.

Chill Out and Peace Out!