My 7, working on parrying it down

Wes Hall
Andy Roberts
Michael Holding
Joel Garner
Malcolm Marshall
Courtney Walsh
Curtly Ambrose
tough isn't it? my first 3 would be marshall, holding and ambrose. then roberts, garner clarke. then you have croft, walsh and bishop. wes hall is right there to.

doing some research i've found most people pout marshall, holding and ambrose in their top 4. the 4th spot tends to be interchangleable between numerous people i mentioned in the first post but roberts and garner are 2 of the more popular ones for the 4th spot.

but then clarke is said to have been possibley the most fearsome fast men of the 80s, walsh is amazing for his longevity, bishop was a good bowler his whole career but amazing before his back injuries. wes hall and charlie griffiths were a great team.

stephenson was a good bowler plus he had good batting skills to, patrick patterson wasn't as consistent as others but had the pace, bounce and the fury.

wayne daniel i reckon is underrated but he didn't play many tests, roy gilchrist was a quality bowler as well.