View Single Post
Old April 27, 2010, 08:59 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Just noticed this names and between the two news report don't jive ... Amar Journagists!

Quote:
"তিনি জানান, সেলিম, তাজুল, হাবিবুর, জসিম, রফিকুল ও ওবায়দুল্লাহ ডিজির বাসভবনে লুটপাট চালায়।"....From বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম
And then
Quote:
"Sepoys Salim, Kajal, Habibur Rahman, Jasim Mallik, Rafiqul Islam and Obaidul broke into slain DG Shakil Ahmed's residence where DG's wife and other members were living."
...from Julfikar Ali Manik's report from DailyStar!!

Maybe Kajal and Tajul the same person, or a human error, mistake!

Anyway, who is this D.A.D. Nasir?
Quote:
...."উপসহকারী পরিচালক (ডিএডি) নাসিরের নির্দেশে বিদ্রোহীরা সব কাজ করেছে দাবি করে প্রসিকিউটর কাজী অনিরুদ্ধ বলেন, সেলিম রেজা, সিপাহী আলতাফ ও অন্যরা অস্ত্রাগার লুট করে। সিপাহী তাজুল ও অন্যরা দরবার হলে বিদ্রোহ সংঘটিত করে।"...
And I want to know WHY he asked them to do it...what was the motive and benifit from this? Of course these 27+ the others who ran the carnage, didn't they think of consequences? Murdering so many Army Officers, raping, torturing, mutilating with such hatred? What were they told? Where does this hate come from?

I hope and pray and I want to believe that BAL and BNP leaderships/politicians were not behind this carnage as I wonder why Army would be so quiet and calm if they did.

I like to believe it is done by these bastard Murderers, rapists Salim, Kajal, Habibur Rahman, Jasim Mallik, Rafiqul Islam, Obaidul, D.A.D. Nasir etc. are the main culprits/criminals behind it, then I wonder how weak is our Militery Intiligence, I want to know how come Army Intel, RAB intel, combined military intel, DGFI, NSI didn't know nothing about it or sensed nothing? What have they been doing? How can we have this growing within our Border Patrol Para-Military Force for over 24 months within such small country and so much dense population and our intel could not pick up a straw? I mean if we were large and remote and thin population, I can understand, what is the depth, basic fundamental human intel within our own country, let alone in another country or other country's military, are we that stupid, low level, unequiped (and this is not even about money and technology or armament) and inept as a Republic? I, we want to know!

I like to know, if we are defineltely not the same people that once fought for this country and the people? Have we self castrated ourselves so badly and deeply and just breathing as a bunch of (150 mills+ to be exact) living deads, zombies? Our ancestors are tossing and turning underground right at this moment.

Last edited by bujhee kom; April 27, 2010 at 09:11 PM..