View Single Post
Old December 2, 2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman

The fact is, Anamul went from scoring at an 85+ SR at one point to looking pathetic, tentative and completely incapable of nudging it around for singles. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks is "enough" to win the game - you go out there to bat trying to get as many as you can within the 50 overs. So yes, when we needed him to hit, he bogged down trying to get to his century first, wasting a good number of deliveries in the process. It got to a point where I was going to give him the benefit of doubt, assuming he was incapable of improvisation and needed more time to get there. But the way he went off right after his hundred shows that he was playing for his century and thereby himself, which made the century celebrations look pretty pathetic, IMO.
Well, you share my feelings too ATMR.

Make no mistakes; I am a follower of BIJOY. But you have to say what your eye sees!
One stage, as Asif mentioned, he was playing for his ton. Not a sin, rather selfish attitude I must say.
Though, I am cool as long he wins the match for us.