View Single Post
Old March 18, 2013, 11:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

I knew you were mad : ) But, in this truncated season, sooner you move on the better. Good fight back to earn a point vs Jets being down 4-1. But, that penalty shoot out was so unbearable to watch. NHL Network had it on Live and I saw it. Reimer was good. It seemed like nobody will win. Not to brag or anything, but did you know that Pens hasn't missed a shootout goal this year? Crosby, Letang, Malkin, Neal scored every shootout goal this year. I find that amazing. 100% so far.
I think having Lupul back is huge for you guys. BTW, I no longer want Kulemin. Saw him twice now and I think better trading partner for him is with St.Louis. McCarthur is someone we covet, but I doubt Leafs are sellers as they are in thick of things, and should remain so. Its a vastly improved team.

Would love an Iginla. But, not gonna happen. They want too much, but you never know. Flames are playing decent enough but I am afraid they won't make it. Feaster won't pull the trigger to rebuild. I think Kunitz is playing fine. Clarkson would be an asset though. Dustin Brown would look good but I doubt Kings trade their captain. There were rumors last year about Brown for Staal. But, Staal is gone. Pens will move to get a top four D and third-fourth line help. I am almost sure of it now. I don't think we are going to add a top six forward.