View Single Post
Old August 8, 2011, 12:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Powerfuly sad and horrific Naimul, very very sad. Thank you Naimul bro for sharing these photographs, clips, we need to see these.

Thank you BD-2015 Shaidul bro for the links and the Somalia and east Afrika famine and desperation...it is mind numbing, horrific condition that makes us lose all hope...and look closely at the picture of dead cattle carcases, if you look in the horizon, in the background, you will see concrete buildings and the almost barren land is sand, sandy desert. Thus probably Somalia? or soem other Arab countries maybe? Middle east or North Afrika. I don't know what happenned to theose dead cattle....some diesease? the famine effected them and they wre not fed and thus they died amnd the people can not eat them as they died, not being halal? I do not know. It's probably not the case...I believe the cattle photograph is of some richer middle eastern coutry where they can use and emply large mechanized equipment to pile and burn/burry a large number of animal carcases.The carcases all look pretty fat..do not vbe fooled by that thinking they all look meaty...I believe they are exhibiting massive ammonia gas built-up inside the carcases..stomachs...they are bloating up man..you dig? Daamn..this is avery powerful photograph......it's shows that these animal bodies just like mass unearth garves human bodies from historical genocides around the glovbe of different time, including our own during our war of independence and the BDR masaccarre a few years ago...I feel these bodies who hwere dignified and taken care of not too long ago, are now these pile of unwanted rotting flesh...it is very powerful and very awakening..