Thread: Pybus Issues
View Single Post
Old October 10, 2012, 11:07 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarufH
Welcome back (to BD and BC) Richard the Boss!

Thanks for the clarification. I knew there was something fishy ever since Tutul and R. Pybus started having issues.

Having said that, if you read the Prothom-Alo article above, as the president said, coaches are most required when there are no fixtures. I disagree on many things with Mr. Kamal but he does have a solid point here. R. Pybus can always pull his 15 men aside from NCL and work with them to prepare for WI series. Also, his (R. Pybus) past issues with different cricket boards makes us the fans very worried.

Anyways - whatever happens to R. Pybus... please know that we have nothing but sheer respect and love for you as a coach and your ability. My 2 cents - keep a professional relationship with everyone (R. Pybus and BCB) and continue to make a difference.

Cheers
-Maruf
People need to stop bringing that up and use that against him every time something goes down, considering the fact that it happened w/ PCB - one of the worst boards out there. Not to mention PCB got him back. So that says a lot. I'll take anyone's words over Pak cricket board.