View Single Post
Old July 7, 2010, 03:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default Petition to better test cricket.

I work for ICC and they have some proposals to better test cricket for the future and would like the approvals of normal minds. I came here because all the minds in ICC are too brilliant to want to do any work, and would like you guys to sign the petition if you think that these rules should be imposed to make Test Cricket interesting more, and that people would watch more. Thank you for your cooperation, and the ICC will surely reward you with lots of "thanks" for your help. Here are the changes being considered.

1) Serve coffee during tea breaks! and call it a coffee break.

2) Start the game with the old ball and change the ball every over so that by the 85th over, you'd have a new ball.

3) If an Umpire doesn't agree with a players shot, let the umpire call a review.

4) The umpire should control the cheerleaders by letting them know when to cheer using the new sign the ICC devised... shaking of the umpires butt.

5) Because tests have to end in a shorter time, the wicketkeeper will be able to move the stumps to his benefits...to get more wickets.

6) To put more excitement into the game, the batsman must celebrate every run, failure to do so will negate the run.

7) The most beautiful cheerleader must call 917-442-1281.

8) Any players named DHONI! shall be forever banned from the game.

These are the rules... Please sign the petition so that these rules can be placed. Thank you again. You have been very helpful to me.