View Single Post
Old May 17, 2021, 12:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
You can protest and disagree as much as you want. However you cannot set public property on fire, throw bricks and stones at police and expect no retaliation.
Modi visited Bangladesh before and there weren't any protest from Hefazat. So you
have to ask what changed?

I am not sure since when we Bangladeshis became such morally superior people. Even someone like Shakib al Hasan has to apologize in public after getting death threats for visiting a Mandir. For 30 years since liberation, we have forcefully confiscated Hindu properties under "Vested Property Act. Even to this day, there are incidents where whole hindu community is forced off their land and their houses destroyed by mobs based on rumors and FB posts.

On the other hand, have you ever seen Hefazat doing anything to protect children from being raped in Madrasah's? Do you know there has been 626 reported cases of child rape inside Madrassahs in Bangladesh just in 2020? You ask any Mullah and they would say "Bichiino ghotona" .. Denying child rape is not only shameful but also criminal. Modi is not a problem for Bangladesh, Islamists are the problem.

Finally, I am sure you have heard about the recent incident with Mamunul haque (hafazot leader) and his alleged second wife. Personally I have no problem what they were doing in their own private space with each other's consent (they are both consenting adults). While we Bangladeshis are more worried about the morality of the incident, No one talks about the fact that his alleged wife was married to another man at the age of 9. We destroyed that girls life. Her parents and her previous husband should be jailed. We Bangladeshis are just blinded by political and religious hatred and nothing else.
All facts.