View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013, 12:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Default post valentines day ramblings

guys here we shall share our experience.

So i had work on this day... obviously, there is a false sense of euphoria that sorrounds you, everyone is talking about their plans and how they wanna go home early to their husbands and boyfriends. But i had longer hours, i was on call.... so i gave up hope on love...

i come home late and i hear the most interesting story from my enemy that i share the bed with. i am confused as to how i should feel.

so she knows i would arrive home late, so after work, she goes and gets a chinese massage. wtf Why would u do that on this particular day?

After getting her little fix up, she apparently on her way home, takes a detours to, buy me golda chingri. And no she doesnt visit 1 store, she visited 6 different bangali restaurant on two different county looking for golda chingri. no luck. in one store (2nd one), she parked in front of a fire-hydrant and got a 150 dollars ticket but that didnt stop her, she kept going and parked illegally all over the city just to find me that bangladeshi prawn cooked the way i like it.

listening to this story, i almost believed in love again... but then at the end of the day, one thing is missing....the most important thing..... golda chingri.....

if love existed golda chingri would have been there. prawns could have been cooked instead of she being cooked in a massage station....

so dear bc bondhus".......i am heart broken today...... it is official, love doesnt exist.