View Single Post
Old April 19, 2018, 06:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
bhai if you don't trust economists and statisticians that carry out comprehensive salary surveys that is entirely up to you. People also listen to Alex Jones so I guess I should not be surprised. Just don't throw random yahoo articles at me. You always bring minimal research into an argument and pass the buck to the person you are arguing with to do all the research and hard work and prove you wrong. I have seen this before and I don't have time for it honestly. If you are the flag bearer brown rich guy in BC then congratulations and all credit to you. I am in my mid 30s and secure in terms of my own skills, life, money etc. I don't wake up with a mission to prove everyone else is an idiot and that I am a stable genius every morning. Therefore I would rather engage with young graduates and talk about my work experiences and industry experiences and help shape perspective than waste time on ajaira arguments with you on Bureau of Labor Statistics data. Have a good day.
Aspiring undergrad, here, is it true what they say that GPA always isn't the final deal. Coming from a stereo-typically strict academic focused family, do employers really look for GPA or is it just unecessary hype.