View Single Post
Old May 23, 2007, 04:45 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Naf
Such a silly post

Please go and read what test cricket means.

1/ Mashud was given a bad decision, he definetely not be out from lbw since it hit is bat, same for JO, bad umpiring.

2/ Having the same team for ODI and test with these players is darn right STUPID.

3/ bashar on record is still the best test player BD has produced.

4/ Javed Omar is probably the best test batsman we have.

5/ Mash cannot be captain, having your main pace bowler as a captain is impractical and too much pressure on him, since he's already and allrounder.

6/ Aftab and tamim arent ready for tests.

7/ Mashud is a better keeper than Mushfiq, though mushfiq's batting is very ideal for tests, he still is too young and needs to develop is wicket keeping.

8/ Rasel is not good for tests, he only takes wickets when players take rash shots and his unpredictable pace, this is ideal for ODI, but not tests where experienced temperemental players will welcome his bowling overs.

9/ Where is enamul where is Rajin? we need these guys to play tests, to develop their career. Also theyre pretty good test players.

So please next time think before you post such garbage, no offense.
the thing is i know what u mean.. but seriously speaking wat has enam done??? u said aftab and tamim aren't ready 4 tests.. but in yesturdays match we needed players lyk them!! and i neva said mash to be our captain i said ash!!!! some of ur points r gud but the thing is most of these players that r in the test squad at the moment havent been doin anyfin gud.. sooo i thought if we try sumfin different then sumfin gud might happen!!! das all!!