View Single Post
Old April 8, 2003, 01:54 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default Some facts about \"Amit\"

Here are some facts about "Amit", the Indian guy whom we have in this forum.

His Age:
His age is only 17. Seems too low an age. I don't believe he is 17.

His registration date:
31-1-2003

His First Post:
12-2-2003 (13 days after registration)

His Posts:
1st Post - Topic: Bangldesh - HaHaHaHa !!!! Started by: amit
Quote:
Bangldesh - HaHaHaHa !!!!

are u guys still supporting bangladesh after their shameful loss to canada?

i think their next ODI victory will be in 2007 world cup. i do not see any hopes of their victory over kenya either.
2nd Post - Topic: Bangldesh - HaHaHaHa !!!! Started by: amit
Quote:
Sham, Are indians third class ?

Sham,

i do not think that indians are a 3rd class team. if thats the case, i think u bangladeshis are a fifth class team. u had a close tour of namibia than what a 4-1 win would suggest. but this loss to canada might make BD lose test & ODI status and they would be found playing the ICC Trophy 2005.
3rd Post - Topic: Ind lost to KZN, Pak lost to Eastern, ha ha haaa, lol, Started by: nasif
Quote:
but bangladesh lost to canada hahahaha

yes, but BD lost to canada.
4th Post - Topic: Holland can beat India Started by: amit
Quote:
Holland can beat India

With India all out for 204 in 48.5 overs, i think that Holland can easily get those hell 205 runs and can beat India
5th Post - Topic: India, Ha ha ha ha! Started by: bangla_amar
Quote:
i do not support india that much.

even i say "india hahahaha!" after that 204 all out against the medium pace of holland. if they couldnt face that medium pace of the dutch, how well would they face australia and pakistan. i think this would be the only victory for india in the world cup. they should forget about the super sixes now. even namibia can beat india easily.
6th Post - Topic: With who else can Bangladesh win??? Started by: ehsan
Quote:
Bangladesh would win next ODI in the 2007 world cup.
7th Post - Topic: India, Ha ha ha ha! Started by: bangla_amar

Quote:
Sham,

Bangladesh can beat India easily

i wasnt teasing u all. sorry if i did that but it was ur 60 run loss to india which did that. even u posted "I LOVE HOLLAND"
didnt u ?
His other posts have come later. He made only these 7 posts when he came earlier here.

Here how i can make it about him:
This guy, Amit registers on 31-1-2003 and makes his first post on 12-2-2003 after we lost to Canada. He mightn't have found anything to start with earlier. When India threw up a poor performance against Holland, he lost a lot of faith in his team and then came back on 30-3-2003 to tell us that Indians are Tigers and BDis are Cats. Now he is off again, even from his forum. I think that he has gone somewhere to be off like that or maybe there is some problem with his connection.