View Single Post
Old October 8, 2014, 11:16 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinathq
I wouldnt prefer bringing a whole lot of debutants for the test series. Players like Mosaddek, Taskin, Liton can be tried in the ODI squad. Might be a good idea to bring in Shadman as we are once again short of a half decent opener For test... keep it simple. Heavy spin attack, best possible batting attack. No one cares about the seamers in these surfaces anyways.

Tamim
Shadman
Mominul
Shakib
Mushy
Naeem
Riyad
Taijul
Saqlain
Robiul
Al Amin

Rest: Shafiul, Shamsur, Hom, Arafat

Nasir needs to be dropped. I dont want his struggling 30s and 40s against Zimbabwe to assure his spot in the side when he performed so poorly for a long time now
Don't think mosaddek is anywhere near the test squad at this point, taskin is talked about because he's the most promising pacer but probably should be out of the test side for a bit longer, I think both liton and shadman should be considered for imrul's spot, I'd probably go for liton due to more experience, doing a bit better in A team and also being very good in u19s plus has a decent strike rate, shadman is slower and more inexperienced, I think to bring shadman in right this second he has to he considered a massive long term prospect otherwise liton is probably more ready for it.