View Single Post
Old February 12, 2008, 05:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dreams
tigers_eye bhai,
your post brings back so many memories, it's unreal.. damn.. "statements", "finding a leader", " court marshall", "batch punishment". "mental torture" man i miss all that...
I almost got kicked out in grade 11, 2 days after grade 12 left college, cuz apparently i had led my batch into a hunger strike.
v_d,
We use to do a lot of hunger strike back in our days. It is just some of us constantly roamed around behind the cafeteria. They smuggled food for late night snacks. I wonder all those beara bhais are still there are not. I miss them so much. In grade 12, one time we 10 of us sat on a table together and planned to finish cafeteria "daal" (right at the entrance where they brought in the food).

So the moment lunch started we gathered all the daals from all around the tables and started drinking in bowls. Soon every table ran out of Daal and we were like a well oiled machine co-ordinating our efforts. So the beara's figured it out and then they started bringing daal in the huge rice containers (stainless steels - you know which one I am talking about). Our eyes became red and we continued as much as we could. We didn't win but that was on of the finest "daal" lunch we ever had.