View Single Post
Old February 17, 2005, 07:11 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by amarbangla@msn.com
pplz whats' chillin about those topics.. and we got some nice people whose languages are soo awful... didnt appreciate anything like that..

By the way the reason i made that topic b/c some one also post a message between ashraf. vs. afridi...

so if you ppl think ashraf will be better then afridei then, why( Enamul Jnr.)can not be better bowler than Wasim akaram..
Hey buddy, what's your problem. Afridi's average is even lower than our own Bashar and we all expect Ashraful to be Bangladesh's best batsman in the near future and he will surely be a better batsman than your Afridi. It was weird to ask the question whether Ashraful would be better than your Afridi cause they both are players of similar standard but potential wise Ash is a lot better.

And comparing Enamul with W. Akram makes me wonder about the stuff you have between your ears. If you have done that comparison with Bedi then it would have made some sense.

BTW, are you one of those Afridi obsessed girl,who had a "Please mary Me" placard whenever they used to go to the Dhaka stadium to watch those pakis play.