View Single Post
Old May 13, 2013, 05:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM

Finally someone has spoken the truth. Mushy is one of those who shows complete commitment. Both shak and mush are 2 who shows a lot of commitment on the field. That however does not mean that others are less committed, just that they dont express it that much. A certain MSD comes to my mind
I speak nothing but the truth.

In all seriousness Mushy resigned in the first place because in the heat of the moment he couldn't bear the loss to Zim. He thought that he might have been the root of the problem to their losses.

He shows a lot of commitment in that aspect. I dont know what else he has done to be called a drama queen. Mushy was the first to cry when we lost to Pakistan by 2 runs in the Asia Cup final. In that situation, in that moment of heartbreak, he showed how commited he is to the team. He loves playing for Bangladesh and is probably the one who would eat, sleep, pray namaaz in his BD jersey bcoz he loves his country that much.

I love Mushy for that