View Single Post
Old April 10, 2013, 01:18 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib,Viru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
When I said Madrasa isn't a problem in comparison to Pak, because there is a large number of Dakhili and Alimi Madrasas who are under by overnment and they have an modern curriculum. Unlike Pakistan.
Quote:

The Quomi Madrasas are the one, which are privately funded from internal and external sources. They also are loosely regulated by government. But their curriculum wasn't standardized, it's has been approved this year. So yes they are a bit behind but far ahead of Pakistan.

And you didn't point out Quimi ...u just said Madrasa in general, I pointed out Quomi, now I understood, u have no knowledge of it so u had to tell u what is what. check ur post for ref. u didn't mention the word Quomi.. ...
Ha,Ha……….see how [...] u r. Lol. You possess exactly the same attitude like some of those fool, intolerant Bnp-jamat fundamentalists….. When they fail to put logical points behind their argument they bluntly put their own words in others mouth and start to argue against those false assumption. Which is exactly what u r doing now.This this was my first post, see below.... Look closely and perhaps bring a spectacle ………….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_
As far as I know these koumi Madrasas don’t follow any educational curriculum of Bangladesh.As well as these institutions are not directly under the authority of Education Ministry and usually they don’t get any financial support from the govt rather they gather their funds from foreign donors. However these madrasas may be following the rules and regulations of the funding organization but usually they don’t disclose the identity of the funding organization.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_
This is what i m seeing in Wikipedia.

Al-Jamiatul Ahlia Darul Ulum Muinul Islam ( আল্জামিয়াতুলআহ্ িয়াদারুলউলূমমুঈ ুলইসলাম(হাটহাজারীমাদ্রাস )), popularly known as the Hathazari Madrassah or the "Boro Madrassah "Established in 1896 (1310 Hijri), it is the largest and oldest Deobandimadrassah in Bangladesh.

I am not getting the total picture of these madrasas educational system by seeing their own established educational curriculum. But it has raised some significant question in my mind. Are these madrasa students getting the chance of studying Bengali Literature? If not then how will they cope up with Bengali culture? Do they get the chance of knowing the true brutality of 71? Do they have any idea about Oparajeo Bangla and its symbolic meaning? Govt must look after these madrasa institution, we certainly can’t allow to create mini afganistan/pakistan inside Bangladesh.
This is what I wrote in my very first post. And ur reply against that post was…..this

Quote:
And please don't cut your own feet by bringing up such stupid issues. Madrasas are problem in Pak, not in BD. they are quiet strongly controlled by the govt. we didn't have any problem of Moulobad before tis ICT or Shahbag came up....so just to support AL...don't damage ur country to the world by picking up such nonsense issues...

This is what u wrote. Now u r saying that I didn’t point out koumi madrasa.Lol. Plus now u r saying that its government fault that they failed to controll koumi madrasa which u denied bluntly in ur previous post.lol. Along with that u were even saying that Moulobad was not a problem in Bangladesh before ICT……… lol, congratulation…………for ur absurd argument. See how ur own post is contradicting with each other.

Read and educate urself by reading the history and culture of koumi madrasa, study the reason behind and their establishment, how and from where they manage their funds and their present situation. Then comment and argue. And ya go ahead and again wholeheartedly start putting ur word in my mouth……...after all that is what u r good at. U can start ur boktrita, I have already brought a bucket of popcorn from our kitchen………. It will be fun..

Last edited by reverse_swing; April 11, 2013 at 04:08 AM.. Reason: mod.edit