View Single Post
Old September 30, 2009, 08:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
my last reply got deleted, so i'll try again.

first of all, i don't like your tone, and i am telling you to check that junk at the door before you hit "submit".

secondly, based on the quoted source, it can be directly inferred that ijaz butt beleives the bidding is yet to be take place. now if this is just a clever word play on his part, i don't know, and frankly, unless you are a mind reader, you don't know either. ijaz butt has proven himself to not being the wisest man at the ICC, so we don't know what he's thinking one way or the other. so instead of taking out your misbegotten "islamic unity" grudge on me every time the letters PCB and my nick come up on a thread, you'd do better to educate yourself on something useful. if you want, i can take you to school on the issue of brotherhood in islam.

dude..are u high?
The bolded part would have sufficed although i am not sure how u inferred it...
May be instead of going abt your mindless rant against me, you are better served asking yourself was it logical to call off the bangladesh series in the first place and also is it just a coincidence that he wants to host the t20 WC the same time as Bangladesh does knowing his antics against bangladesh....
Lastly abt schooling....I am happy to extend my brotherhood to everyone irrespective of race or religion ( I thought we both understood that)...
now chill....