Thread: BC features
View Single Post
Old August 9, 2009, 04:48 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
sorry this should go in "support" forum, but i felt i'd get the fastest response if it was here...

where did this new score feature come from? it looks decent, but it also looks familiar...is it a original BC creation (meaning i'm having dejavu) or did we rip it from some other site?

also, any idea if BC can get volunteers to give live radio commentary of matches whenever possible...i think pakpassion had something set up. the broadcast would only be available on BC or to members, something like that.
Scorecard is from vCricket. I was playing around with it for a while to incorporate in BC, and when http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...&postcount=190 was posted; I thought it was the right time to bring into public.

Fourm's scorecard will automatically become visible as soon as the game starts (countdown timer finishes countdown).

As far as radio comms, no idea. In these days of so many links and live feeds; how many are really interested in it?
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.