View Single Post
Old April 29, 2010, 01:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK420
Let me tell you the truth, I agree that Mushy and Kayes are good but not Baikka Naeem.

Remember what John F kennedy told in his famous speech "Don't think about what your country has done for you, think about what you have done for your country".... This means that is very important to do something for your country.

Naeem is one of the worst chocker I have seen in the cricketing history. He is playing fpr two years and scored only one fifty in test and odi. He takes so long to just adjust to the crease and waits for the last few overs and by the meantime, the game is finished for BD. That one innings against Zimbabwe doesnt make him a hero, anyway it didnt matter much to us did it? We had already won the series.

The truth is that who serve for their country, the are the main people. Look at people like Sheikh Mujibur, Zia, Mahatma Gandhi. In cricket who are more famous, Sachin, Rahul, Azhar, and why not Kapil Dev. Thanks to players like Akram Khan, Rafique, Mahmud and others, we are playing cricket on a regular basis.

Thanks to player like Ash(His heroism) and HB's Captaincy, we are starting to reach a respectable position, that's why they are so famous in our heart. What is Naeem, a good for nothing cricketer who plays selfishly taking years to settle and comeon, he is not a big hitter, he can bowl as good as Mash , Shakib, Rafique, he is not a WK, he cannot play long innings, he cannot score 3 centuries against a single team in one row like SN, can he?

Naeem has done nothing for the country but his country is doing everything for him. He is getting large amount of fame by us and also huge amount of money, he is even representing us in the national level(For which we are under-represented), BUT HAS DONE NOTHING FOR OUR CRICKET.

IMO Naeem should be kicked out, and replaced by Dickens who is ten times better Naeem
I just cannot believe that you keep on repeating these unbelivably idiotic moronic remarks..where does he bat again? Ya at #8..do you really expect a #8 2 score a whole lot of 50's? Is that even his job? A #8 comes in and gets the extra runs needed..sometimes when the team is in trouble he comes in and rebuilds..the only real chance he got was against zimbabwe and look what he did..its just completely unfair that you keep on knocking on naeem for not scoring big..if he was up at #3 or 4 then I would say okay you have a point but he rarely has a chance 2 even face 50 deliveries..and hes a choker? Okay tell me the games where he has choked..and tell me what games he did so bad in that the team lost because of him..and 2 tell you the truth..if it takes him time 2 settle then that means he should come up the order and not be so low..SN is a pure **** batsman..i dont know why the hell your glorifying him so much..against real teams the guy s**ts his pants..and averages only 16 against test teams..you call that a good batsman? And your calling Naeem crap when he has a 31 average? Why the hell you are bringing what the country part in? I think thats completely out of context there..I dont care if you are a kid or not but these kind of comments just makes me think if you've even got a brain or not..