View Single Post
Old April 29, 2010, 01:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahidus200
i dont understand what the hell bcb thinking by not picking alok kopali for 2020 team . this 3 guys are lots worst player than alok kopali .this guy naeem he seems to be doesnt know how to play cricket sometimes. naeem has to remember this is 2020 , only 120 ball to play . even sometimes naeem knows that he has to hit but he dont even try sometimes . because he dont wanna get out . this is selfish cricket . i think alok kopali deserve a chance intead of this three player . and musfiq and kayes even tho they playing 2020 they think they playing 50 over game in west indies .
Why not bring your boy Aftab in 2 the discussion as well? What was his SR yesterday again? Oh ya 61..and what was his average in the NCL..ya it was worse then a lot of the bowlers..kinda sad actually..Imrul at least scored the most in the NCL for 2 years in a row and hit a 57 recently..Naeem is a good hitter also and I guess people do 4get at how he blasted the indian attack at the end last year..and mushy is the best keeper we've got and also is the most complete batsman we have..

alok had plenty of chances 2 prove himself in domestic comps..but what did he do? He failed as usual in the 4 days and OD's..and after the squad was selected he started performin in the T20's..and before we glorify him as the best T20 batsman in the country, lets see if he could ever handle the pace of the aussies or the pakis..