View Single Post
Old April 29, 2010, 08:00 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
So, what miracle Ashraful did in recent 4 days or one days or even in T20 recently? what miracle Aftab did in recent T20 in domestic? Why are they in the squad? Does really performance count, if it does then how come these two in the squad? Alok has every right to be in the squad in this format above Ash and Aftab. If failure is the soul blame to not include Alok then Ash and Aftab is not by any means eligible to play for the national squad due to their recent failures.
I dont think ash and aftab should be in the squad either..ash's game has completely gone down the drain and aftab has always been a pure faltu batsman..I dont know why people cant live without having at least 1 of these 3 players in the squad..alok is really no better then these 2..siddons does seem 2 like him but to be fair the guy has not performed well in the domestic competitions and the T20 league was just 2 late 2 show anything..shuvogoto deserves 2 be in the squad ahead of alok and so does jahurul..just because some non performers are in the team doesnt mean we should just go like "oh ok lets get some other non performer bhua batsmen in the team 2 make it fair..its time 2 move on from these 3..unless they have largely improved their games they should not be considered again..but i know with these selectors they will continue 2 select bhua aftab and ash..i still rate ash higher then aftab and alok but still dont think hes good either..