View Single Post
Old April 29, 2010, 08:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by camrul786
yes naeem is a choker.... He made his test debut against new zealand, bangladesh were 210/6 and mr big shot naeem decided ill hit a six and got stumped off jeetan patel...thts one choking incident..
In the test series against england, he tried to hit a six again when the team needed him, but couldnt even clear the close in fielder..again choking..
In the 3rd ODI, he made 14 of 31 balls chasing 281, sucking up balls and then getting out like a retard just before powerplay...again choking..
And finally, hes the biggest conniving batsman ever, everytime he plays good, he either has nothing to lose or the team has already lost...eg. The sixes against india in t20 wc 2009, there was no mathematical chance of winning hence sixes came out, he couldnt repeat that feat. when required against ireland. The matchwinning innings agenst zimbos, series alredy won but fair play to him, but still i am not convinced by this guy. Also, "chokka" nayeem? Why is his strike rate below 70 in odi? Shouldnt it be atleast above 90 since he is such a big hitter.

I no your probably thinking ashraful and aftab are cjokers and all that bullcr*p, but you sed naeem doenst choke, but if anything hes the biggest choker of them all. SA have albie morkel, india have yusuf pathan, pakis have afridi and razzaq, australia have alot, west indies have pollard, zimbos have chigumbura.these are their finishing batsman....and who do we have? The smallest cricketer in international cricket...naeem..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Ya your going with a guy debuting a test first of all, 2nd of all that NZ game wasnt a choke job at all..when i think of choking, I think of a guy who with the game on the line makes a costly decision and cant step up to the plate..here it was just the 1st innings..the england test okay I will give you credit 4 that 1..and that england ODI the game was pretty much in englands hands so cant say naeem choked there but okay 2 be fair I'll give you that 1..but biggest choker of all time? Ash and Aftab when needed has failed way more time then delivered and your saying that he chokes more then those 2? From the games hes played hes choked in only 2 matches and you guys are saying hes the biggest choker? Thats just ridiculous..