View Single Post
Old October 11, 2011, 12:20 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: da silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglaguy
LBW bhai, I think you need to contact the BCB and ask lotus to step down for you...
Better yet, apply to become head if the ICC.
Banglaguy, just because I don't get carried away with this win no need to be sarcastic bhai. A win is welcome yes, under any circumstances.

But not all of us on here are just grateful for a win every 10-20 games and believe that with the population of 160m, the passion, the fan base and the talent, that BD really should be doing far better.

I give credit where it is due but also try to shine a light on potential issues as well. There are many of them. I am not juvenile enough to be swept along with one win and say everything is alright when it isn't after 10 years of test cricket failure.

There are many problems in BD, not least the BCB and the attitude of some of the big 'stars' in the side. I wanted a strong coach who would whip the sissies into some shape. Yet I will be the first to congratulate everyone if we win the ODI series.

If people don't understand cricket then they will not understand what I am saying. It starts with a strong coaching staff who know what they are doing. Crawling past a poor West Indies team thanks to super human effort by Mushy in a match that should have been won easily, at home, doesn't float my boat I'm afraid.

At least Dhakablues (above) gets it in a way you clearly don't.