View Single Post
Old June 24, 2007, 10:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafiz
Default agree!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali007
Mushfique is just replica of Dinesh Kartik. Dinesh can bat in the middle as well as in the
opening position. Being a WK Indian selectors included him as a batsman for his performance, side lining legend batsmen like Yuvoraj Singh and Laksman. But our immature, unprofessional selectors did not learn from knowledgeble Indian counter part !!! We could not drop out of form SN for neputism ( Relative of selectors ) and Sakib. With only two seamers and plenty of spinners SL batsmen will be in bating spree!! I will not be surprised if SL scored 700 plus run !!!!

i agree to most of wat u say there bro!!
this is kinda politics wat is goin on ... nothin else... i mean mushi was also teh backbone of the worldcup match against india which we are all dancing about today!!... how could they hav forgotten that? and that was wat brought about another refreshed look of confidence into bd!!... and that match was not one of those which was single handedly won by ash... it should very wel be credited to mushi aswell... he played a SOLID innings that day... very very solid!!!... and he played rite from the start till the very end.. and id say he was so solid that he could hav gone on for a much much longer innings that day if it was a test match... that was test style batting.. and we all should be aware that he is capable of that... hes got that style and persistence with the bat...
it is totally unreasonable to call him off coz hes young... i mean SHEEESH.. hes much much more mature with the bat than alot of our players... and he definately should get khaled mashuds place!!
KM oouuutttt... and mushi in....