View Single Post
Old August 13, 2009, 10:15 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: tendulkar,Dravid,Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Not at all! Im a great fan of Alok Kapali and if he practices his religion to the letter without imposing it on the others or dosnt adversely affect his game then Im all up for it too. In fact, I will encourage all religions and religiously inspired people. It has to be enlightened versions of religions though and not extreme or rigid ones. I'm refering to the very essence of religions/faith/spiritualities and not the mere run of the mill cultural or ritual practices.

I believe, if people understand the spirit and lofty ideals of their respective religions and leaves out the negative aspects it will make them better human beings. Hence, better social cohesion. Unity through diversity.
If you are a fan of a cricketer not because of his cricketing knowledge or acheivements,ur thread must not be in the cricket forum at the first place. U could post it in the ''forget cricket'' forum.It has nothing to do with cricket.If you argue, pls dont forget to mention how his personal valuez and beliefz can benifit our cricket.