View Single Post
Old September 21, 2013, 03:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Idumb bhai,

1)After getting banned why did you come back?
2)Which one is your favourite BC nick, Idumb or the previous one? Why?
3)Do you prefer desi bua or french maid ? Why?
4)What change(s) will you bring to BC if you r en charge?
5)Name one thing you dislike about BC & one thing you like?
1. this is a misconception here. I never got banned (atleast not permanently, few days here and there). and even if i get banned permanently and i am clever enoguh to still participate, why wouodnt i? ami internet er shathe raag kori na....

2. previous one because that is a proper name.....and fits my posts well lol..... i hate my current handle.

3. i prefer desi becuase the first job of bua is to cook and i cant live without some good deshi food.... their sexiness is a bonus... not mandatory...

4. this is a tough question and i am not privy to many info of this site to give you a good answer... however, my website would never be slow for too long.....it would be shut down if i cant maintain it properly. also i would view the members as my customers rather than viewing them as if i am giving them the favor to participate.... and there would be constant changes to the site, ie front page wouldnt have stories from months back giving the impression this site is inactive... and finally my ultimate goal would be to sell the site to bcb or espn for a million bucks :p
also i would try to make this site more female friendly...

5. i like the members of BC, there are many varieties and interesting ppl here..... my dislike, its unproductive.....and no female members....