Thread: Good And Bad
View Single Post
Old June 16, 2006, 09:38 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Newbies kotha ta ekdom thik. Jokhon aami prothom join korechilaam, there were no one to talk to me. Koi ek shopta eka eka nijei nijer shathe kotha bolchilaam. That was about 7 years ago though. *wink*

Seriously though, you are right. I used to be much better at not only greeting the newbies, but also interact with them on a regular basis. Manush kom chilo, easy chilo. Er por Mahmood bhai aashar pore thinks started to get busier (not much but enough). I'd have to say, we have come along a long long way. Mahmood bhai/Zunaid bhai/Arnab/Ehsan/Nasif site er design and functionality palte puro site management ta key easy kore feleche. Chinaman bhai eshechen prai 3/4 bochor aage, uni newbie der khub khatir jotno korten, paji gulo ke shasti diten. Shei je unar r bakider haat e moderating chere dilaam, r regular moderate kora hoina. Actually, I used to read EVERY SINGLE posts even 2/3 years ago. We're lucky to have all these dedicated folks at BC.

Now the onus is on you too help the new guys feel comfortable as well, isn't it ? After all, technically, you guys are boro bhai's here too, ehehehhehe. Show them the ropes, guide them towards fruitful discussions, you love this place, share that love brothers (and sisters).

Ps. Ektu post gulo ghure firey dekhle dekhben, onek gulo thread a amar post tai last one. Kemon kore jeno amar post e eshei topic ta thomke jaai. Any idea why that happens ?