View Single Post
Old November 25, 2012, 05:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by technocrews
I think Sharier nafees should get another chance cause he just loose his temperament , but he played some delightful shots , But Shadat , nazim and Junaid should be drop cause they don't know differences between international and normal cricket .
Specially he is very good in Hooking and pulling....He can do those without even looking at the ball.. Some of those shots he played in this test series can be a great source of entertainment for the fans... I loved him...sometimes he plays shots that you can't even name that...amazing player.

Earlier he was a careful player, but used to be out repeatedly to in swingers for no understandable reasons. In this series he was a totally different player. He has played this series exactly like TI plays... I'm sure he will son turn into world class batsman like TI. Give hm some time to adjust in this style, he will be TI 2. Imagine, if one TI fires, we are on top, if two TIs fire, we will win the WC and go over the moon...

Give him some time to settle. He should play the ODIs, his style of play suits this format much more...