View Single Post
Old September 11, 2017, 04:51 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Why am I not surprised that this might be a "LOL" matter for you.

Here is what India gain from a war: Both Bangladesh and Burma army get weaker during the period. And we know what the trigger happy BSF get upto near Bangladesh' border. I am sure you turn a blind eye to that as I doubt they publish such things on the

War means India can take further economic opportunity from Bangladesh's losses.

Anyways I dont want to debate such issues with an Indian.
I m not Indian Bro

See, I never take sides. I just state what I believe is true. U r obviously entitled to disagree with me.

As I said previously India will never wish for an unstable Bangladesh for its very own security purpose. If Bangladesh somehow becomes unstable it will badly hurt India for obvious reasons.

The security of northwest part of Eastern India greatly depends upon Bangladesh. If Bangladesh somehow becomes unstable and different insurgent groups start taking refuge here then it will pose a huge security threat to India. India will never want that.

Also, Let's not forget that if anything happens to Bangladesh it will become a safe haven for different Islamic terrorist groups and we all know who or what will be their first target. India will never allow such things to happen.

A prosperous, stable Bangladesh will benefit India and they know it. They will never do things that might make BD unsettled for their very own benefit.