View Single Post
Old July 30, 2011, 11:01 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

I work around friends who are atheists, Christians, agnostics...should i ban them from my life just because I feel that their presence will destroy my faith? no! that is a sign of insecurity.

Similarly, an image or an object that reminds you of an association with Allah(his glorious majesty) and while you fear from it is a sign of insecurity. The way a Muslim should understand life is that everything in the universe belong to Allah and has no power to harm or benefit unless by Allah's will.

this is one of my most favorite verses of the Quran:

Quote:
Sahih International
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
Surah hujurat, ayah 13, Chapter 49: verse 13.

I wish i had better ways to phrase this: May Allah protect our hearts from insecurity, jealousy, and inferiority complex(হিন্নমনতা)(sorry for misspelling Bangla word but you get the idea ).

Allah created all Mankind and yet some of them insists on doing some of the worst things Allah hates, and yet Allah consistently bestows favor upon them,such as food wealth and children! why is calling someone else divine or attributing divine powers to someone else other than Allah such a big deal? when you truly understand how magnificent and big the universe is and when you truly understand the design and decision behind God's will, when you truly understand how insignificant each and every one of us is in front of the eye's of Allah you too will come to understand why Allah in the Qur'an takes such an insult when a human being or anything else is compared to him. while if all forces combine in the universe to create a living fly or its similitude we will certainly fail, while Allah can create in less than blink of an eye!