View Single Post
Old April 14, 2006, 09:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ricky Ponting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
ICC to notice?? I know for the fact when the schedule was done there wasn't any 20/20 games. When you want to make money, scheduling will be part of game. Live with it. A 120% agree with ATMR. Bunce of sissies. Didn't Marsh rest the key players in VB series? Or it didn't help? Those who are whining, I am sure they all have hit a ball with the driver in the golf course and know how much energy is lost. Especially when you continue to play the course for a 4/5 hours under the humid condition. I am not even going towards the mental exhaustion a golfer has to go through. (Those of who have no idea what I am talking about just watch the picture posted by babu Bhai in another thread) Why not just concentrate on real cricket and stop whining about scheduling. Next thing I would hear is the Aussies lost the ashes because of heavy scheduling.
Mate, relax. All I was doing was pointing out that there was another side to the story. Who's whining? And what on earth does Golf have to do with Cricket?