View Single Post
Old July 5, 2016, 07:48 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simin2011
I am a believer of Allah but I don't think I know a lot of detalied informations regarding Islam.
I am tempted to put forth some questions and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. That's not the intention. First of all, what does Islam say about placing humanity above everything? I mean can a muslim be cordial/friendly to a person of LGBT community even though he does not support the idea of it?
Doesn't out religion tell, God is the ultimate decider? No mere mortals can decide who's true Imaandaar and who's not? In that case, the terroists do not have the right to call anyone kafir and neither do we have been given the privilege of declaring them un-islamic.. isn't it?
Again apologies if I offend anyone.
To him our soul belongs, I seek refuge.

I am not a scholar. My understanding of this is, LGBT people are Allah Subhana watala's creation. Yet they cannot be as bad as "Pheraun", who declared he was "god" Astagfirullah. Even to him Musa (A) and harun (A) was sent and was told specifically to

"say (warm) to him in GENTLE WORDS".

Allah didn't ask the Prophets to go kill him, or destroy him or be his Manager.

For the people of Lut (A), Allah didn't instruct Lut (A) to destroy them, fight against them. He was only a warner, just like ALL other Prophets. It is Allah, who decrees punishment.

If the Prophets are only a warner, they how come we, the bearer of Islam, want to become more than a warner? Why do we want to take up decree on our own hands without clear instruction from Allah Subhana wa tala (via Gibreal)?

We are to be gentle, humble, gracious to others so that, may be Allah would make us good examples and change their heart.

Remember how barbaric the Quaraish was and then Allah changed their hearts.
+++
Homosexuality is a choice. One can hate the action but cannot hate the person. One should let them know about their action and warn them. That is the extent of it.
+++
None of us are a manager over others. Nor we have the power to be come one. We can only speak the truth. The Truth is in the Quran. We should all start to read, understand, apply, and convey what's in it.

Not just go to Tawaweeh and standup and sit down and not understanding anything of what is being said. Or memorize heaps of scriptures and not understand what we memorized.