View Single Post
Old December 11, 2017, 01:23 PM

Default Thanks BUT No Thanks!

Perfect timing, eh? You resign just within the time frame to barely honor the contact...
A calculative move -> Yes, indeed! Or rather I should say a "fox" move!? You use the "friendship" between two boards to leave you with "honor" but you do NOT hesitate to resign in the middle of a away tour to leave the visiting team in disarray -> Bravo professionalism!!

When one spent 3/4 of the time in vacation, I really have a difficult time to find one's devotion towards the team he's coaching, specially a team like Bangladesh which is yet to be developed as a strong cricketing nation. Some might say, oh, well, it's BCB who made the contact, well it is true, but where is your moral obligation? If it is your team, shouldn't you dedicate yourself towards your team to achieve the best? Shouldn't you help your players who aren't doing well rather to discarded them?

When one leave out the best (test!) player out of the Test squad, shouldn't be there any question about your fairness? Can one use the same logic to drop one and to promote the other? Not an honest individual would do that IMHO.

What bother me the most, he is yet optimizing the opportunity using our BCB "Papet" to demoralized the (up coming) host making their new Test captain and senior players a "demon" -> but he forgets that even Sehwag has been failed trying to do so in the past...

Hey, it's your motherland and one would serve his motherland -> I understand that. A Sri Lankan would chose his country over Bangladesh, I get that too.

BUT don't question our players' integrity or patriotism ->ever.

Last edited by kalpurush; December 12, 2017 at 09:36 AM..