View Single Post
Old May 1, 2010, 06:11 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahaz
Just replace Razzak with Aftab...Shuvo may be replaced with Rasel (but I think he'll get smacked) or Rubel ( can be deadly, or can be erratic). Questions here are:
1. Do we want to be fair and give Shuvo a fair chance ( 1over in bowling is not)
2. Do we want more firepower in bowling. Answer's yes..in which case Rubel is ideal. Rubel will probably bowl more than one over and he will actually look like getting wickets in between the wides. He needs to bowl two overs at the start and get Watson and Haddin out. He can give 30 runs in that time, and I don't care.

Tamim
Imrul
Ashraful
Sakib
Aftab
Naeem (he needs time to settle; Riyad doesn't)
Riyad
Mushfique
Rubel (or Shuvo)
Mashrafee
Shafi
batting is very weak in this one. Imrul though might score some runs but its about time the selectors and people would realize T20 is not his game. He should concentrate on Odis and Tests.
Aftab, barely ever scores.
Naeem, is good to see this lineup will give him something to prove but i wouldnt take that risk at the moment.
Riyad Hes a good hitter but i always thought he is a good hitter down the ground. I havnt really seen sixes from him a lot. That position is key regardless if youre chasing or setting up a total. You need a person who can hit sixes. that same reason rules out mushfiq.