View Single Post
Old July 20, 2009, 10:32 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksta
man like you are the killers of BD cricket. in the whole world we can see that if someone is not performing he has to go and idiot & fool like you can only ask to keep someone who plays one good innings in a year. if you didn't want to hear bad comments or any comments which don't go with you then you should've keep this thread in your head only. i said my point of view and you silly stupid told me as a stupid thread. did i say you anything about you. if you like him so much then pick him up and hold him in your arms. but i am not gonna. that's my thinking and you are not anyone to stop me. we all saw what happened when we started that celebration thread before T20WC about wining against India where we even lost agains Ireland. LOL

if you are thinking of a fortune teller then please go and find one "বট গাছ" and sit under there.

you are thinking ASSraFOOL gonna get a 100 in this test match, right??? if he could then everyone would be happy. but the fact is he won't. let's see if he could get a 50 here today!!!!
dude you rock. People like you are making this thread more and more fun. haha when Ash gets that century, just know that you are gonna hear it from me for the rest of your life...
LoL......hahahahahahahaha.... now you are gonna hear it from him for the rest of your life....hahahahhahaha....chorom moja pailam. ashrafool tu ajke 3ta century korlo tobo public khepe ken??? lol

btw "ASSraFOOL" pure classic