View Single Post
Old July 22, 2022, 04:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Riyad lost T20I captaincy and his place in the team. Mushfiq has been left out of T20I team as well, while Miraz makes a return. Sohan will be the interim T20I captain as Shakib skips the tour.

Bangladesh T20I squad: Nurul Hasan (capt & wk), Munim Shahriar, Anamul Haque, Litton Das, Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Mosaddek Hossain, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Parvez Hossain Emon
In: Parvez Hossain Emon, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Hasan Mahmud
Out: Mahmudullah, Shakib Al Hasan

Bangladesh ODI squad: Tamim Iqbal (capt), Litton Das, Anamul Haque, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan (wk), Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mosaddek Hossain, Taijul Islam
IN: Mushfiqur Rahim, Hasan Mahmud
OUT: Ebadot Hossain

Quote:
ESPNcricinfo understands that the appointment of Nurul is a stopgap arrangement until Shakib, who is also Bangladesh's Test captain, takes over the captaincy full-time when he returns to the side for the Asia Cup, which is scheduled to begin at the end of August.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/n...aptain-1325782